Wednesday, April 9, 2008

a un millón de años luz

from one moment to the other.. all is great and in place. peachy. next thing i know i'm crying and you're making me go through an emotional downward spiral. i'm sure you don't mean to do it. you probably don't know you do that to me. i think you actually don't know the reaction you can cause on me.
it's been a while since the last time i cried. it's good to cry, it helps you get things out.

yo ni sé nada de nada.
i hate this uncertainty. not knowing what to do or what's happening is killing me. i guess i just have to take it as it comes y punto.

...................................

perhaps if i keep my mind positive good things will come.. right v? ill try my best even though i've been indifferent towards the future. it is imminent and i don't have a clue what to expect from it.
i've always had all these plans of what i would do with my life. it was all so clear. now i don't know what i'll do.... it all seems so unreachable. i know i just have to set my mind to it, lots of effort and dedication.. but what do you do when you don't know what you want to do?
life is happening now... gotta grab it by the horns.. gotta set my mind to find what i want... it can't be that hard...!

or can it?

1 comment:

Victor Madera said...

Try to focus your mind away from the problem, in my case, friends ... Good things will come when u accept the bad ones and forget them ... caramba, hay k pasar por mucho en la vida para poder aprender ciertas cositas...